Special offer - free BayTree Cheeseboard Chutney (105g) with every box. Whilst stocks last.
An award-winning selection of five organic cheeses, all made at Park Farm, home to The Bath Soft Cheese Co. This essential cheese selection includes our 'Four of the Best' as well as the Extra Mature Wyfe of Bath.
All the cheese you need for your next dinner party or weekend with friends.
Bath Soft Cheese (250g)
- Awarded Supreme Champion at the Artisan Cheese Awards 2019.
- A Barbury Hill favourite, deliciously creamy cheese with hints of mushroom and lemons.
Wyfe of Bath (250g)
- Awarded Supreme Champion at the International Cheese Awards 2019.
- Semi-hard, light caramel in colour, this cheese has a nutty flavour and a creamy richness. Vegetarian.
Bath Blue (200g)
- Awarded Supreme Champion at the World Cheese Awards in 2014.
- This classic creamy blue veined cheese is ripened for eight to ten weeks and is packed full of flavour.
Merry Wyfe (Segment 200g)
- Awarded UK Champion at the International Cheese Awards 2019.
- A standout cheese with a distinct orange rind which can also be enjoyed, this cheese is rich, pungent with a creamy texture.
Extra Mature Wyfe of Bath (200g)
- Matured over 12 months, this cheese is a matured version of the Supreme Champion, slightly harder but still with its notable nutty and creamy taste with the addition of a strong mature tang. Vegetarian.
Delivery Cost: Free delivery on this item.
Delivery info: Orders placed before noon Monday – Thursday can expect next day delivery arriving Tuesday – Friday. All orders placed between Thursday 12 noon and Monday 12 noon will delivered on the Tuesday (with the exception of bank holidays).
Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.
Need help? Please call 0333 006 8597. We're here to answer any questions.