This delightful gift box has been lovingly curated to bring together a selection of delicious treats and jams to accompany a box of Rington’s breakfast tea, bringing afternoon tea to your door, or any door in the UK. All our gift boxes can be sent with a personalised message and will be sure to put a smile on your loved one’s face.
Rington’s know what it takes to make a good cup of tea, after all they have been crafting it since 1907. Their English Breakfast tea is smooth and strong with a refreshing flavour, ideal to be enjoyed any time of day. To make for the perfect afternoon tea, we have selected fine accompaniments including classic fudge shortbread, a traditional fruit cake, a slab of dark chocolate blended with earl grey tea and a duo of award-winning jams. This is the ideal gift for any tea drinker in your life.
Gift Box includes:
- Rington’s English Breakfast Tea (25 Individually Wrapped)
- Northumbrian Bakehouse, Classic Fudge Shortbread
- The Original Cake Co, Traditional Fruit Cake with Mixed Nuts 600g
- North Chocolate, 70% Dark with Earl Grey Tea 100g
- Strawberry Jam 210g, by Lady Waterford Preserves
- Seville Orange, Rhubarb & Ginger Marmalade 210g, by Lady Waterford Preserves
- All beautifully presented in a wooden tray
This gift box is lovingly prepared by our partners Heather and Bale who collate gifts on behalf of Barbury Hill from talented British independent producers.
Delivery info: Deliveries to mainland UK only. Your order will be sent via overnight courier within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. Orders placed between Friday 2pm (GMT) and over the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.