This delightful gift box has been lovingly curated to bring together a selection of delicious treats and jams to accompany a box of Rington’s breakfast tea, bringing afternoon tea to your door, or any door in the UK. All our gift boxes can be sent with a personalised message and will be sure to put a smile on your loved one’s face.
Rington’s know what it takes to make a good cup of tea, after all they have been crafting it since 1907. Their English Breakfast tea is smooth and strong with a refreshing flavour, ideal to be enjoyed any time of day. To make for the perfect afternoon tea, we have selected fine accompaniments including classic fudge shortbread, a traditional fruit cake, a slab of dark chocolate blended with earl grey tea and a duo of award-winning jams. This is the ideal gift for any tea drinker in your life.
Gift Box includes:
- Rington’s English Breakfast Tea (25 Individually Wrapped)
- Northumbrian Bakehouse, Classic Fudge Shortbread
- The Original Cake Co, Traditional Fruit Cake with Mixed Nuts 600g
- North Chocolate, 70% Dark with Earl Grey Tea 100g
- Strawberry Jam 210g, by Lady Waterford Preserves
- Seville Orange, Rhubarb & Ginger Marmalade 210g, by Lady Waterford Preserves
- All beautifully presented in a wooden tray
This gift box is lovingly prepared by our partners Heather and Bale who collate gifts on behalf of Barbury Hill from talented British independent producers.
Delivery Cost: £7.50
Delivery info: Deliveries to mainland UK only. Your order will be sent via overnight courier within 1-3 working days of your order being placed. Orders placed between Friday 2pm (GMT) and over the weekend will be dispatched the following Monday.
Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.
Need help? Please call 0333 006 8597. We're here to answer any questions.