"Have just received The Foodie’s Hamper as a 40th birthday present and I couldn’t be happier. Real quality cheeses, salami, wine and relishes in beautiful packaging…”
Chris via Trustpilot
Our most popular gift, this ultimate hamper is bursting with fine delicacies that are guaranteed to make your recipient smile.
Treat them to award-winning smoked Scottish salmon, sweet-pickled herring fillets and smoked fish pâté all from Pinney’s of Orford. In addition this spectacular hamper also includes Fen Farm’s Baron Bigod, widely acclaimed to be one of the best cheeses produced in the UK, as well as some of Suffolk’s finest salami and a bottle of award-winning Bacchus from Flint Vineyard produced over the border in Norfolk.
The Foodie's Weekend Hamper includes:
- Smoked Scottish Freedom Food Salmon 114g
- Flint Vineyard Bacchus 2018
- Suffolk Salami with Fennel
- Fen Farm Dairy Baby Baron Bigod 250g
- Smoked fish pâté 125g
- Sweet pickled herring fillets
- Eastgate Medlar jelly 100g
- Peter’s yard original sourdough crispbread
- Please note that Flint Wines are now in limited supply so in some instances this hamper might be sent with another high quality English Bacchus.
- Very occasionally, if other items are out of stock, items might be replaced with similar products of equivalent or higher value.
Delivery Cost: Free delivery on this item.
Delivery info: Deliveries to mainland UK only. Your order will be sent via overnight courier within 1 working day of your order being placed. Orders are packed in temperature controlled wool cool sleeves or boxes.
Gift Message / Future Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a future delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.
Age restriction: This item contains alcohol, which is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Barbury Hill promotes responsible consumption. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk. A check may be made and signature required on delivery.
Need help? Please call 0333 006 8597. We're here to answer any questions.