Elegant, soft and smooth, Salcombe’s dry rosé gin is inspired by the Mediterranean aromas and flavours of the South of France. It captures the joy, freshness and vibrant spirit of the region with a soft sweetness from strawberries paired with citrus notes.
The South of France was once a trading port where the Salcombe Fruit Schooners would load citrus fruits and herbs bound for England’s ports back in the 19th Century, and a place where Salcombe Distillery take great inspiration to capture the true essence of their gin today.
Macedonian juniper berries provide the structure of this dry Rosé gin while flavours of strawberries and angelica bring a soft sweetness. Prior to distillation, fresh citrus and orange peel is added before being combined with a further 10 hand sourced botanicals including orange blossom, rose petals, lemon verbena and pink peppercorns all of which come together to create a truly exceptional gin.
No added sugar.
- Serving Suggestion: Pour over ice and enjoy on its own or mix with tonic. Garnish with a slice of strawberry or a fresh twist of lemon peel.
- Cocktail Suggestion: Salcombe Rosé Spritz Beautifully refreshing, simple to recreate and perfect for a summer afternoon amongst friends.
- 35ml Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’
- 15ml Aperol
- Twist of orange peel
- Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water
- Simply fill a large wine glass with ice
- Add the Salcombe Gin ‘Rosé Sainte Marie’ and Aperol
- Top up with Fever-Tree Mediterranean tonic water
- Stir gently and garnish with a twist of orange peel on the side of the glass
ABV: 441.4% / Size: 70cl
Delivery Cost: £4.95 / Free delivery over £50
Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.
Age restriction: This item contains alcohol, which is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Barbury Hill promotes responsible consumption. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk. A check may be made and signature required on delivery.
‘Rosé Sainte Marie’ has fragrant notes of fresh lemon peel and Provence herbs are complemented by the natural sweetness of red fruit and the distinctive perfume of white flowers and orange blossom carried on a sea breeze. Lavender and lemon verbena, along with a hint of white pepper, add subtle finesse. On the palate it has fullness and intensity whilst remaining smooth with an endearing and lingering softness to finish.
‘Rosé Sainte Marie’ is one of only two ‘pink’ gins in the world to have been awarded Double Gold at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition. More recently, was awarded a Double Gold at the 2020 SIP Awards