We've teamed up with Great Newsome, a family-run multi-award-winning brewery, to offer you the best of their range in this tried and tasted selection box. The handpicked mixed selection of premium bitters offers a great range of styles from pale ales to best bitters and stouts. The case of 12 bottles is packed with hidden gems and several award-winners including Frothingham Best – a classic bitter and Winner of Best Pale Bitter up to 4.5% at the 2020 World Beer Awards.
- 1 x Tyto Alba (5.6%) – Great smacks of lemon and peach come together, forming a proper pint of pale ale
- 1 x Sleck Dust (3.8%) – Great Newsome’s original beer and a firm Barbury Hill favourite. Blonde and easy drinking
- 1 x Frothingham Best (4.3%) – A classic best bitter, named the World’s Best Pale Bitter up to 4.5% at the 2020 World Beer Awards
- 1 x Pricky Back Otchan (4.2%) – A fan-favourite golden ale with a delicate citrus bitterness
- 1 x Jem’s Stout (4.3%) – Mahogany-coloured, traditional stout. Features both rich coffee and deep chocolate flavours
- 1 x Liquorice Lads Stout (4.3%) – This award-winning stout features roast-malt flavours and real liquorice (Great Taste – Three Stars)
- 1 x Koru (4.7%) – Brewed using fruity hops topped off with a light malt base, giving Koru a smooth bitterness
- 1 x The Chairman (4.8%) – A copper-coloured, gluten-free premium bitter that’s just packed with grounded and rich flavours
- 1 x Old Fergie (4.4%) – This brown ale features a hearty blend of toffee, chocolate and biscuit flavours, all thanks to some carefully chosen British malts
- 1 x Holderness Dark (4.2%) – A stronger, modern version of the mild that was once the country’s staple beer
- 1 x Yan Tan Tethera (3.5%) – Our take on a traditional English pale ale (EPA). We’ve used all our favourite British hops, meaning this blonde-beauty is absolutely crammed with full-bodied, fruity flavour. It’s a cracking little session ale!
- 1 x Cold Snap (5.2%) – It’s a little hoppier than a lager, but smoother than a pale ale. No matter what you call Cold Snap, it does happen to be rather tasty
Delivery Cost: £6.50
Delivery info: Deliveries to mainland UK only. Orders are sent via courier and expected within 3 – 4 working days.
Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.
Age restriction: This item contains alcohol, which is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Barbury Hill promotes responsible consumption. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk. A check may be made and signature required on delivery.