An award-winning cheese selection from the Bath Soft Cheese Co. All cheese is made at Park Farm, home to the Bath Soft Cheese Company, using fresh organic milk from the farm’s Holstein Friesian cows. Dating back to the early 1900s, Park Farm continues to preserve traditional methods, giving their cheese a rich and distinctive flavour.
Great for a gift or perfect for a romantic weekend.
Bath Soft Cheese (250g)
- Awarded Supreme Champion at the Artisan Cheese Awards 2019.
- A Barbury Hill favourite, deliciously creamy cheese with hints of mushroom and lemons.
Wyfe of Bath (250g)
- Awarded Supreme Champion at the International Cheese Awards 2019.
- Semi-hard, light caramel in colour, this cheese has a nutty flavour and a creamy richness. Vegetarian.
Bath Blue (200g)
- Awarded Supreme Champion at the World Cheese Awards in 2014.
- A classic creamy blue veined cheese is ripened for eight to ten weeks and is packed full of flavour.
Merry Wyfe (200g)
- Awarded UK Champion at the International Cheese Awards 2019.
- A standout cheese with a distinct orange rind which can also be enjoyed, this cheese is rich, pungent with a creamy texture.
Delivery Cost: Free delivery on this item.
Delivery info: Your order will be sent with by courier with free delivery within 24 – 48 hours of your order. Orders placed before noon Monday – Thursday can expect next day delivery arriving Tuesday – Friday. All orders placed between Friday 12 noon and Monday 12 noon will delivered on the Tuesday (with the exception of bank holidays).
Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.