Experience complete clarity with New London Light, 'First Light' by Salcombe Distilling. A bold and refreshing alcohol-free spirit with complex flavours and refined palate, 'First Light' is crafted around the build qualities of an exceptional gin but without the alcohol.
A distilled blend of botanicals including juniper, ginger and capsicum create the base of the spirit before it is blended with a further 15 botanicals including orange, sage and lemongrass, creating a truly sophisticated drink full of zesty thirst-quenching flavours.
'First Light' is not just an alcohol-free gin. It is an exceptional drink in its own right. Clean, crisp, refined and with real depth of flavour, this is a drink for everyone who simply enjoy the finer things in life with a little more clarity but without the compromise.
- Tasting Notes: A citrus base with herbal notes on the nose giving way to a subtle warmth on the palate with flavours of juniper, ginger and capsicum leaving a smooth and long finish of floral coriander and lemongrass.
- Serving suggestion: Pour a large measure over ice, mix with tonic and serve with a slice of orange and a sage leaf for an added depth of flavour.
- Cocktail Suggestion: Radiance A combination of fresh apple juice and fiery ginger blended with First Light's complex citrus and spice layers will leave you feeling revitalised and refreshed.
- 2 parts (50ml) New London Light, 'First Light’
- 1 part (25ml) Fresh apple juice
- Ginger beer
- Oregano leaves
- Place the 'First Light', apple juice, oregano and plenty of ice into a Boston shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
- Strain into a highball glass filled with ice
- Top up with ginger beer and garnish with sprigs of oregano.
Delivery Cost: £4.95 / Free delivery over £50
Delivery info: Deliveries to mainland UK only. Your order will be sent within 2 – 3 working days.Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.
Need help? Please call 0333 006 8597. We're here to answer any questions.