A fantastic case of English Sparkling Wine at its best. In November 2020 Langham was awarded Sparkling Wine Producer of the Year at the highly regarded International Wine and Spirit Competition. The IWSC Producer of the Year is chosen from over 700 entries and is the largest competition of its kind in the world. A big win for Langham and English wine.
We are delighted to bring you this mixed case of their signature sparkling wines for you to discover your favourite.
The case includes:
- 1 x Blanc de Blancs 2015
- 2 x Corallian Classic Cuvée (New release March 2021)
- 2 x Culver Classic Cuvée (New release April 2021)
- 1 x Rosé 2017
Blanc de Blancs 2015 - A bright golden green in colour with a stream of very fine bubbles, this Barbury Hill favourite has an intense nose of apple crumble, spice and honeysuckle giving way to a palate of crisp green apple and distinctive saline and mineral characteristics.
- Tasting notes: Toasted brown bread and crisp green apples
- Awards: Gold at the IWSC Awards 2020
- BLEND: 100% barrel-aged Chardonnay
- ABV: 11.5%
Corallian Classic Cuvée NV - Pale gold in colour with a stream of fine bubbles. Gala apple and pear aromas are strongly backed up with toasted brioche and butter. There is a delicate hint of cut grass and hay which is an appealing undertone. The palate shows complex layers of orchard fruit with lemon pith and a citrus acidity that carries the finish on this wine.. A popular choice among Barbury Hill customers.
- Tasting notes: Cut grass, oyster shell and baked apple
- BLEND: 75% Chardonnay, 15% Pinot Noir and 10% Pinot Meunier
- BASE VINTAGE: 2018 83% / RESERVE WINE:17%
- ABV: 12%
Culver Classic Cuvée - A complex wine, pale gold in colour, with aromas of pink lady apple, raspberry jam, croissants & floral notes. The palate has a fine mousse with orchard and stone fruit flavours, zesty acidity and a nice salinity with a long finish.
- Tasting notes: Orchard and stone fruit.
- BLEND: Pinot Noir 55% / Pinot Meunier 20% / Chardonnay 25%
- BASE VINTAGE: 2018 89% / RESERVE WINE: 11%
- ABV: 12%
Rosé 2017 - Delicate salmon pink in colour with a fine stream of small bubbles and a rich nose of butter pastry and roasted strawberry. The palate is light and refreshing with cranberry and strawberry flavours reminiscent of summer fruit pudding. Enjoy on its own or with light seafood dishes.
- Tasting notes: Summer Fruits
- BLEND: 44% Chardonnay, 31% Pinot Noir, 25% Pinot Meunier
- VINTAGE: 2017
- ABV: 11.5%
Delivery info: Deliveries to mainland UK only. Your order will be sent via overnight courier, within 2 working days of your order.
Gift Message / Preferred Delivery Date: To add a gift message or a preferred delivery date, please add details at check out. While we will do everything we can to ensure your preferred delivery date is met, this cannot be guaranteed.
Age restriction: This item contains alcohol, which is not for sale to people under the age of 18. Barbury Hill promotes responsible consumption. For the facts about alcohol visit drinkaware.co.uk. A check may be made and signature required on delivery.